Friday, December 31, 2010

Resolutions


First of all: harvest the root vegetables before December 30 next year.

On the creative side (shamelessly ignoring the "shoulds"--pile of mending, I'm not looking at you):
  • Make myself a dress
  • Sew something with knits
  • Design fabric on Spoonflower
  • Natural history embroidery (What? Stay tuned...)
January to-do list for the house:
  • Make over street-find desk/bedside table
  • Living room curtains
  • Art wall in kiddo's room
What are you looking forward to working on, this last day of the year?

4 comments:

  1. I want to embroider, too! I also plan to sew a new ironing board cover for myself, and to knit an anglerfish toy. That should get me through January...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, hilary, I can't wait to see the anglerfish! That sounds so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plan to open my shop. It was nice to see my 'mustard after dinner'-remark back on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, meisje. Can't wait to hear more about your shop!

    ReplyDelete